📝Emerging Artist Program Onboarding Guide:
Welcome to the Uncut Family! ✌️
Have you applied for the Emerging Artist Program? Congratulations! 🎉 We're thrilled to have you join our community of talented digital artists. This onboarding guide is designed to walk you through the tasks you need to complete to get the most out of this unique opportunity.
By completing the required tasks and becoming an official "Uncut Emerging Artist" you'll have access to benefits, education, and opportunities to take your artistic journey to new levels. 🖼️🎨
🤔 If you're still not sure what the Emerging Artist program is about, please click here for more information.
Table of Contents
📝List of Tasks:
- Apply: Complete the application form on our website.
- Profile Creation: Build your Uncut profile.
- Art Showcase: Share at least three pieces of your art.
- Art Listing: List a piece for sale at a minimum price of $25.
- Promotion: Share your Uncut profile and art on your social media.
- Final Submission: Submit the completion form with evidence of completed tasks.
After you've successfully finished your list of tasks, the next step is to fill out the completion form. This serves two purposes:
- Verification: It allows us to confirm that you've met all the program requirements.
- Feedback: It offers you an opportunity to share your thoughts and suggestions about both the Uncut Platform and the Emerging Artist Program.
- Hang tight! Approved artists are announced every Monday on Twitter, by email, and on Uncut. You'll also receive an email.
- If approved, you'll be eligible for the program's full range of benefits, including immediate monetary compensation, an Emerging Artist Badge, and much more.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, feel free to schedule a 1-on-1 call with Alex (PhelpsGG), our Creator Success Manager or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of Uncut Network's Emerging Artist Grant Program. We can't wait to see where your artistic journey takes you! 🚀